An expression pedal that takes up less pedal board space without sacrificing its power.
AMT forever changed the concept of the "crowded" pedal board by earlier introducing their smaller sized WH-1 Wah and LLM Volume pedals; which have been a huge success. Guitarists worldwide had such great things to say about the functionality, quality, sound, and size of these pedals; that they got bombarded with requests to design and manufacture a smaller-sized expression pedal. Thus, the EX-50 is born.
Designed with dual outputs (TS and TRS) and two switchable modes for normal or inverted operation; the EX-50 is capable of controlling a wide range of brands and manufacturers of expression-ready effect pedals.
The small footprint allows players to easily mount several EX-50's on their board, difficult in the past due to the large territorial size of conventional expression pedals.
- Passive operation, no power required
- Industry standard TS and TRS outputs for individual, or simultaneous use
- Switchable NORMAL and INVERTED modes
- 50 kOhm resistance value for use wide range of pedals
- Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the EX-50 with Velcro on the pedal board)
- Adjustable pedal tension by means of an axial screw